What is this session?
What moves people?
(motivation < Latin moveo: being moved to act)
How can intrinsic motivation be externally triggered?
Please go through the topics, then mark as complete when done and take the quizzes.
- 1 - Introduction
- 2 - Self-Determination Theory: controlled versus autonomous motivation
- 3 - Self Determination Theory: humans are inherently pro-active and growth-oriented
- 4 - Self Determination Theory: the social-contextual conditions that facilitate versus forestall self-motivation
- 5 - Psychological basic needs
- 6 - Parenting Theory: Authoritative parenting style
- 7 - Authoritative teacher style
- 8 - In Conclusion